top a level schools in uk
The table below lists the top 100 UK private schools published by The Telegraph. The rankings are based on the percentage of A*-A grades achieved by students who took A-levels in 2018.
– The table covers A-levels in addition to the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Cambridge Pre-U. Results in the IB and Pre-U are converted into A-level equivalents.
– All schools in this table had a minimum of 25 candidates taking the exams.
– The school data shown is correct at the time of posting. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.
– The data below is ordered by A-level rank. Click on a heading title to order the data by that attribute.
– Use the search box (top right of the table) to search for a particular school, location, region or school type.
Earning an advanced degree, like a Master of Arts, may advance a stalled career or help someone move in a new professional direction. These programs vary in length, but most take two to three years to complete with part-time or full-time course schedules.
Students who wish to pursue an advanced education at a British university are often required to take A-levels. These are tests that assess a student’s proficiency and probability of finding success in a specific field.Earning an advanced degree, like a Master of Arts, may advance a stalled career or help someone move in a new professional direction. These programs vary in length, but most ta… Read more
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.